· Consult a physician before beginning
any exercise program, and discontinue any exercise that is uncomfortable
or causes discomfort.
· Workouts on this site are general in nature and not reccomended
for everyone. We are not responsible for any injuries that may
occur from performing any of the exercises mentioned on this website.
· Consult with a fitness professional for a workout tailored
to your specific needs.
· If you ever feel faint, dizzy, experience chest pain,
or suffer from a medical conditionduring a workout stop exercising
immediately and contact a medical professional.
· Before each workout examine the strap and band(s) for
wearing to prevent injury. Replace the bands when wearing is noticeable.
· The FITSTRAP should only be used in the way it is presented
in the FITSTRAP pamphlet and on the website (www.fitstrap.com).
Perform the exercises described and shown on this
web site and in the FITSTRAP pamphlet distributed with the product. The
FITSTRAP is not a suspension training device and should not be
used for any type of suspension training.
· Consult a local personal trainer for proper techniques
and customized exercise programs.
· Rofami Inc. is not responsible for injuries or damages
resulting from the misuse of the FITSTRAP or resistance bands.
· Children under 18 years of age, senior citizens, injured,
and the handicapped should be accompanied by a qualified athletic
trainer to prevent injury.
· The FITSTRAP should only be used with resistance bands
sold with the product or sold by Rofami Inc.
· The FITSTRAP should be stored away from hot and cold
surfaces and/or environments.
· Excessive use of only one loop may cause wearing of the
· Keep small children and infants away from the FITSTRAP
and resistance bands to prevent injury.
· Use only one band at a time in each loop while exercising
in order to prevent injury and wearing.
· If you perform any exercises sitting in a chair of any
kind, make sure the chair is secure to the floor and you can control
the resistance. To prevent tipping over and injuring yourself,
have a lifting partner brace the chair and your body, while you
· To prevent injury, begin exercising with a light resistance
band and gradually increase to higher resistance levels.
· Results may vary based on the consistency of your workout
· Attach the FITSTRAP only to solid, sturdy, rectangular
doors. Not Responsible for damage to interior doors.
· Loops should not be used as pulleys when performing rehabilitation
exercises with rope. Wearing of the rope and strap will occur.
Only metal clips sold by Rofami Inc. should be used to attach
to the loops to perform these exercises.
"I understand that in a workout program
of strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to,
cardiovascular training, stretching, resistance training (with
rubber bands), weight training, plyometrics, and the use of the
FitStrap offered by Rofami Inc. I affirm that I am in good physical
condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent
or limit my participation in this exercise program."
"In consideration of my participation in
Rofami Inc.'s exercise programs, I, for myself, my heirs and assigns,
hereby release, Rofami Inc. (it's employees and owner), from any
claims, demands and causes of action arising from my participation
in the exercise program."
I fully understand that I may injure myself
as a result of my participation in Rofami Inc.'s exercise program/workouts
and I release Rofami Inc. (its employees and owner) from any liability
now or in the future including, but not limited to, heart attacks,
muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat
prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries, and any other illness,
soreness, or injury, however caused, occurring during or after
my participation in the exercise program."